Our answer to market needs is a broadband network infrastructure onboard the vessels, bringing ship-to-shore operational and social communications to the broadband IP era.
Safety and efficiency of navigation have become increasingly dependent upon IT-based communication and with increasing demands to enhance crew welfare onboard the vessels, the need to bring the IT network environment onboard the vessels has risen.
- A wide variety of maritime broadband communication services available
- Simultaneous access to voice and high-speed data communications
- Global coverage provided through three Inmarsat-4 satellites (except for polar regions)
- IP handset and IP-PBX incorporated
- Multiple IP handsets can be incorporated into the network by using the Ethernet hub
- Wireless IP phones can be utilized (wireless LAN access points required)
- Integrated Web server
- Simplified installation through a compact antenna unit with a diameter of around 60 cm, weighing around 20 kg
- Communication Unit supporting all major communication systems carrying ports to facilitate plug-and-play system integration
- Built-in NAT router facilitates smooth network integration to the Internet